Backed by 15 years of industry experience, EcoMode Design offers expert energy efficiency assessments which have benefited more than a thousand clients across all scales of development.
At the helm of EcoMode is nationally accredited building energy efficiency assessor and building designer Zoltan Lipovschi who is renowned for his considerable experience in design development, documentation and expert energy efficiency assessments of residential projects ranging from master planned communities to one-off bespoke houses.
Zoltan’s long term involvement with builders across all scales has been a key contributing factor to his ability in implementing pragmatic energy efficiency solutions across a broad range of projects.
- Wombarra House
- Illawong Residence
- Otford House II
- Otford House I
- Tanilba Rd. Townhouses
- Bowral Townhouses
RECENT PROJECTS WITH DKO
- Bonnyrigg Newleaf - 900 apartments, 1600 homes
- Bonnyrigg Newleaf - Neighbourhood Community Office
- Ermington AE2 - 200 homes
- Stonefields New Zealand - 60 apartments, 50 homes
- Macarthur Gardens - 300 homes
- Belrose - 17 luxury homes
- Rawson House Detail Documentation - bespoke house in Epping